It is an accumulative storage system that allows up to four pallets deep to be stored per level. All of the pallets of each level are placed on a set of cart that are pushed along on the support rails.Push-back is ideal for storing medium-turnover products, with two or more pallets on storage level (using for Last In First Out ( LIFO) system).
1. Maximize your storage space and inventory access.
2. Suitable for various size of pallet.
3. Can stand various weights and work well.
4. Innovative design allows for fast and simple assembly.
1. High densities - three and four deep systems are common, which allows blocks of 6 or 8 deep, with back to back rows. Depths of up to 6 deep are also available, at higher costs.
2. Improved selectivity over Drive-In, which Push-Back often replaces.
3. Efficiency vs. Drive-In - trucks do not need to drive into rack loads come to them at the pick face.
4. Less rack. Truck and product damage vs. Drive-In- with no trucks driving inside rack.